3.02.2010

IT'S A WALKOFF!...

NYC is a pedestrian city, so i walk alot. because i do, i pretty much have my headphones on all the time. 'shuffle songs' is like the soundtrack to my travels... and certain songs remind me of some of my favorite flicks...

here's a quick list (i know, i'm all over the place):

simple minds/don't you forget about me - the breakfast club
al green/let's stay together - pulp fiction
prodigy/voodoo people - hackers
war/low rider - up in smoke
madonna/lucky star - snatch
average white band/picking up the pieces - swingers
jamiroquai/canned heat - napoleon dynamite
underworld/born slippy - trainspotting
anything by the shins or zero 7 - garden state
dead or alive/you spin me round - the wedding singer
smashing pumpkins/eye - lost highway
queen/we are the champions - d2: the mighty ducks

and my fave of the list:

michael jackson/beat it - ZOOLANDER


No comments:

Post a Comment